Always set goals. Goal setting keeps you focused on what needs to be accomplished
- Take advantage of study tips, study groups, extra classes.
- Make your education your priority. You too are responsible for the education you receive.
- Turn the TV off during the week review your school notes and read a book
- Choose to walk away from conflict and potential violence. Do not engage in negative and destructive activities
- Take advantage of the endless reservoir of helpful resources Parents, Teachers, Peers and credible Tutoring Programmes within your community.
- Take full advantage of every resource Encourage parents to take an interest in their children